Friday, May 8

blog owner


hello again :)

Teekay Saleh is pretty much a commercial name for Noor 'Atiqah Binti Saleh regarding a lot of ppl in Malaysia everywhere i go having the same name as i am.
I had turned 20 dis year a couple of weeks ago, on the 23rd April which explains y i love number 23 so much :D
I have 2 married elder sisters, 1 married brother --the other one is a soon-to-be-groom, and a younger sister which makes me the 2nd last child of the family.


My parents are government servant retirees and they decided to continue living in Putrajaya for the rest of their lives, perhaps (my former house was near the Putrajaya Clubhouse, Precinct 8 which was government-quarters and shifted to our own house in Precinct 9, 3yrs ago) . I'v been living in this city for almost 7 years since after i finish primary school and started going for high school here when the only primary and high schools that existed at that time were the ones near my house. But now, there are already, what, 6 high schools and 8 primary schools that i dont even know their exact names? huhu.
Putrajaya is a more comfortable and quiet city rather than KL or JB. I can still breathe in fresh air and jog around in the evening without any insecure feeling.
Bsides, what maters for my family is living peacefully in a small city full of flowers and green plants that has mostly our necessities for living (the infrastructure and so on). ohh have i not tell u, theres no heavy criminals/traffic jams and there are lights everywhere at night. Safety first!
Putrajaya is just arnd half an hour away from KL anyway so i have no problem mingling arnd with friends if we needed to go somewhere else. But apparently, my city is not the kind of place to have fun shopping or hanging out. From my point of view, its quite suitable for a recreational spot, i guess? Frankly, i really love it here. I found supportive bestfriends and a 'special one' that had been helping me through a lot of things and bring a joy of happiness in my life.

ok, back to family and life. My elder siblings are now working at both private and government sectors whom have inculcated me to be a successful women someday soon ;)

Owh, have i told u that i'd encountered various of failure in life?
Perhaps all of u should know that back in school, im not a straight As student nor am i one of the school's best students. But i flaunt myself in sports and that worked well. Im actually good at it and i had been awarded the school's best sportswoman 3 times in a row. I was proud of it, but not as much as my dad were. For an instance, hes always comparing me with my friends who performed better and my cousin who did well. And somehow he'd be bragging abt me not studying while i actually did. Theres this on time he said if i get more than 6As for SPM trials, i can have my braces onn after SPM, which i ended up getting exactly 6As but he was sort of insulting my other subjects that i failed (chemistry and addmaths) and decided not to pay my orthodntist treatment. Thats totally unfair! But after my mom talked abt it with him quite a lot of times, here i am wearing braces, yeay. Fyi, mydad is not that kind of father who can easily give what his children wants. Even when i told him i need running shoes(spikes) was like buying me a tv, for him. He always underestimating me even when there were developments on my studies from time to time and i pretty much cried abt it when i couldnt stand the feeling of rejections. Futhermore, there goes my 2nd elder sister whom always backing my father up and keep on underestimating me each time i told her abt what good things happen at school(abt my subjects ofcrse), like i am the blacksheep of the family when the tittle was supposed to be her's (heheh i actually said that didnt i huh?). Some are born genius and some had to struggle to strive in studies. Basically, im in the one who needs struggling. Deal with it!

I only had 3As for UPSR, 5As for PMR and what even worse was, i got As for only half of the SPM papers i took. What an embarrassment for the family!
So i put on my highest spirit to make my family proud of me again. U are never too late to start over. So i start from applying for the one and only university in mind that wouldnt need a lot of money to start with ; Mara University of Technology or better known as UiTM.

UiTM is an institution of higher education that is under the management of Malaysian government (correct me if im wrong. hehe). They subsidize food, fees and hostels for the students there. Which is y i choose this university at the first place. hehe.
Im very grateful to have the opportunity to join UiTM bcause the course that im studying requires tons n tons of money for assignments and projects.

Speaking of, i already mentioned the course in my earlier post and its very challenging. Time is gold and money flows out like water! But somehow i managed to make it through at my early semesters there.
ohh btw, i have to travel more than 3hours to reach UiTM by bus and that was the reason y im not home that much unless its semester break (at this moment). ohh tell u what, my dad are now slowly feeling proud of me when he sees gigantic achievements while im at the university. hehe mission two, accomplished! Even when hes not saying it, i just knew it, especially the part when he didnt hesitate no more to bank in pocket money more than i expected each time i needed it :)

Let me jot down a little bit of my achievements in those difficult semesters i've been through:
1st sem's result : 3.63 (dl)
2nd sem's result : 3.69 (dl --awwh ckit lg nk dpt 3.7!)
3rd sem's result : currently waiting.

Im looking forward to maintain my dls and go for degree, abroad! But im still contemplating abt what i'll be taking for degree after i graduated diploma.
I'll be going for a full practical in semester 5 (3rd year) and finish diploma in another one and a half year. Dalam ms setaun stgah ni pn nk temuntah muntah bwt projects and re-do drawings, lg kn la lg satu tgah taun nnt? I'd probably have more lines under my eyes/forehead as well as the so-not-attractive eyebags that might not fade away by the cause of lack of sleep, staying up or not having good sleep and doing autocad or 3d max non stop infront of the laptop. haha.

Frankly speaking, if doing drawings and designing things arent your cup of coffee, just forget abt taking Interior Architecture (used to be Interior Design -changed bcause a lot of people misinterpret ID as decorators which we'r actually MORE than that bcause we learn building construction and we can also do buildings- and we still call ouselves as ID students for instance). U might just waste ur money and u end up being insane. haha, no, seriously. I have a group of seniors that gave up at the last minute of submitting their last piece of design just bcause they couldnt stand the pain no more. And there are also a bunch of ID students who had to repeat their 'design' in the next sem, u'll waste one semester for failing one design or the other subjects, its tiring! ok, I'll brief on the subjects later alrite?

Well dats sorta little bit of who i am, ID and bla bla bla. feel free to ask if u wish to know more ;)

2 comments:

  1. wah byk jugak u tulis eyh syg? :) letih nak baca ni. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once u'v started it, ur gonna like it, i guess la. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete