Wednesday, May 27

utk menyesuaikan dgn baju pd hari itu :D

i went to my ortho dentist at the Time Square yesterday. i was in the White Smile -Dental & Braces at the 7th floor around 3.30 and the dentist (as usual) greeted me with a "hello, how r u, hows ur teeth?" followed by a generous smile. and i said "im great, and my teeth are doing great too, i guess hehe" and he asked me to lay down on the dental chair *eh btol ke dental chair ni ? haha*.

i saw an Invisible Braces book he was holding and i instantly asked "invisible braces? looks kewl. issit new?" and he replied "yea it is, it had actually run for some time but i'v been introducing it to other ortho patients just a few months ago". "if its located at da back of the teeth, dont they bother the tongue?". "no, not really, its been created to be very comfortable to use even if the tongue directly touches it all the time". "hoo, dat must be very expensive. huu". "owh.. slightly expensive than yours ofcourse since it wont be seen like a normal braces. besides, the treatment doesnt really take that long you know". and i smiled.

so my treatment started 10 minutes after that and it took him 20minutes to check my progressions and glued back 2 of my anchor braces that'd loosen out with the super glue simen. and do this and that. afterwrds, i chose hot pink and purple rubber bn for this treatment. and heres the result!

he said its a brilliant pick. he liked it and remind his assistant
to order more on these colours. haha


the dentist also said that there'll just be two more sessions with him and i'll be taking off my braces before the end of this yr. woot, cant wait to see the final result of this super thing on my teeth :P

No comments:

Post a Comment