Saturday, February 6

1st time in the history of (my)internship.

my boss called!
it was arnd 4.45pm friday the 5th of Feb.
the admin kakak said boss had never asked for the intern whenever he called from his meeting or his outdoor stuff on officehour.


the conversation:

kakak admin : teekay!..boss call. cni cpt.
me :  huh? boss call? teekay ke?
everyone 1 : boss nk ckp dgn kau?
everyone 2 : wuish boss call teekay la.
everyone 3 : haaa abesla kau..

along with the laughs of the gila-gila officemates.

me : (while walking towards kakak admin)..serious ke kak?
kakak admin : ye la, bwtpe akak nk tipu..heyy cpt! (whispering)

i picked up the phone.

me : hello?
boss : ha tiqah, you tgh bwt ape skrg?
me : erm.. OUG bungalow punya 3D.
boss : owh k, dh smpai mne dh? ground floor dh siap smua?
me : (alamak!) im still working on it, tngal maid's room, guest toilet and the studyroom.
boss: ala yg maid's dgn toilet tu nnt dlu.. xya bwt. studyroom tu pun nnt i discuss blk dgn Thomas, let him decide sndiri.
me : owhh ok. but my wallfinishes x siap lg la boss. the feature walls and.. a little bit more laa.
boss : thing is, i need u to start with the upper floor. u dh naikkan wall?
me : wall je dh, blom start with the design. if its urgent i can start by now.
(tgk jam kt tgn, God, dh  nk pkul 5, dh nk blk)
boss : Thomas wants to meet me on monday, so i shud be ready with a few designed spaces.
me : owhhhh...(cuak)
boss :  tell u what.. u stop dlu ground floor, start tingkat atas especially master bedroom and guest rooms yg balinese ngn modern style tu eh..
me : ha alright.. the rest? library and his children's room?
boss : put that on hold dlu, tu x pnting sgt. sng pun kn..

me : haha. hmm ok. no problem.
boss : so, ok. start now eh.. bole x?
me : yeah yeah sure. i'll try my best to put up something before monday.
boss : klu kne bwk blk rmh pn, u bole bwt ehh.. u xdahal kannn? this is ur 'baby' kann..
me : haha.. hmm insyaallah.
boss : ok.. see you monday..
me : ok boss, have a nice weekend.
boss : ok bye.

conversation ended.

unfortunately, boss x reply blk "u too" for the nice weekend. hahaha that IS something..
and my seniors are too laaaazy to help. so i had to do everything by myself. ohwell...interns..

p/s: 'baby' (that boss mentioned) means my 1st individual project which i'll be handling myself but by the help of my senior (which was quite of a 'not helping at all' thing)

3 comments: