Tuesday, February 23

mood swings

this menstrual thing im having for this month is really pissing me off.
after the horrible period pain i had yesterday slowly calms down,
another situation came out!
i never really this emotional when im having them
and i can normally control my feelings just fine.
today i realized that i am not at my best behavior, not even less than worse, probably the worst in the history of teekay's-menstrual-day!

made the colleagues and dear-darling kept asking me on an on whether im okay.
despite all the "im alright la" or "hmm? ok je" they can actually tell my face expression
and voice tone that im not. the only thing im good at today is just, crinkle my foreheads looking all angry and upset. i dont even communicate friendlily while answering ppl's question.
thats sooo mean of me, but most of the time today, my hands kept shaking and my brain felt like its gonna explode straightaway when i want to react to something or someone, what am i supposed to do? i can control thattt!

perhaps the only thing that can amend this bad baaad behavior is the paramore live in singapore tickets fly fms having.. wish wish..

p/s: i managed to speak 'bye' with a cute smile to the officemates before head out from the office though.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment