Monday, February 22

period pain!

reminder, this only occur to females, whos having their period.
sometimes it happens to me, sometimes i passed without any terrible pain,
i was awaken by the pain this morning at 6.50am. and there i was sweating like i didnt switched on the fan that night. the fan was running on number 4, my room wasnt that big either, so basically number 4 is, cooler than cool!
i spin around on the bed and moved alot, finding a sleeping style that might comfort me for awhile.
nothing! nothings working. i felt like squeezing-hard and take my lower stomach out instantly!

and here i am, at home, alone, couldnt find the strength to attend monday at the office.

as i woke up again at 9.20am after kept on awaking every 10 minutes,
i put on my fullest energy to heat some water.
mom says, hot drinks can always relieve the period pain.

then i drank the plain hot water. half and hour later,
leganya skrg! at least lega sikit and i can make breakfast,
to gain some energy and blood because all i can see in the mirror is my lips turning pale!

No comments:

Post a Comment